COVID Safety Measures
During this season as we continue gathering together in person for worship, be assured that we will use wisdom and take every necessary precaution to ensure the health and safety of everyone who attends. And if you are not yet comfortable meeting together in person, please know that we respect your decision fully. Here are measures we have put in place:
Note: If you are experiencing any flu or cold-like symptoms, including fever, coughs, runny nose, diarrhea, etc., or just not feeling well, please stay home and worship with us on our Facebook Live stream.
• Everyone will enter through the handicap entrance by the church office and will have their temperature taken with a non-contact thermal imaging thermometer.
• Wearing masks is highly encouraged, especially upon entering and exiting the building. You may bring your own or use one of the disposable masks we’ll have available here. A hand sanitizer station will be provided for use, though you’re welcome to bring your own, of course, if you have it.
• Restrooms will be available if needed. Do we need to remind you to wash your hands?
• There will be no childcare available; but the nursery may be used for diaper changing, feeding, or emergencies only.
• Seating will be designated for households to sit together, while maintaining a 6-ft. separation from others; extra chairs are set up on the west side of the sanctuary in the classroom space.
• Please avoid congregating in the aisle, hallways, and foyer. We will dismiss you by rows, and you’re welcome to safely socialize once outside.
• Smiles and waves are encouraged, but handshaking and hugging will have to be virtual.
• Please practice good hygiene, including frequent hand washing, avoiding touching your face, sneezing or coughing into a tissue or the inside of your elbow, and avoiding touching as many surfaces as possible.
• If you are in a higher risk category, please use extra caution and discernment.
Thank you for your respectful cooperation and loving consideration of others during this season.